DESCRIBE GEOGRAPHINCAL LOCATION

Where I am located in the world?

Hello bloggers! Welcome to a new topic. Today I'll tell you where I'm located.


Barranquilla, located in the Department of Atlántico in the north of Colombia and South America, on the western shore of the Magdalena River and 15 kilometers from its mouth on the Caribbean Sea, is the cradle of important connotations of the country's culture and folkloric tradition. I find myself located in Soledad.




BARRANQUILLA IS A CITY IN COLOMBIA.

Colombia is a sovereign country located in the northwestern region of South America. It constitutes a unitary, social and democratic state of law.

It is a politically organized republic in 32 decentralized departments and the Capital District is Bogotá, seat of the National Government.

Comments